Wednesday, June 6, 2012

blurb + instagram

There's an app for that.  There's an app for EVERYTHING. Blurb + Instagram

I've made Blurb books before, but I really like how easy this was.  I went quick, easy and basic to just try it out.  I'll make another at some point and put a little more effort in.  But for now, this worked and I couldn't be happier. The glossy white paper cover isn't my favorite, I'll try something different next time - but the matte interior paper is exactly what I like.



The photos load in chronological order (though you can easily edit to add/remove/reshuffle), which I love.  

On the left, my marathon bib. On the right,  Rire & I just off the bus on Staten Island marathon morning.  


It's a highlight reel, in book form.  I'll be making more.


4 comments:

  1. Nice work! And Blurb is great for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do all your friends on flickr know about this blog?
    ~abc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I came clean to Betsy, Sara and Naomi :)

      Delete