Tuesday, October 23, 2012

fall colors

A rat darted out from under a garbage can, directly to my left while I waited to cross the street this morning, in broad daylight. Unacceptable. It ran right into the street and proceeded, Frogger style, to stop and start it way through two lanes of traffic. Somehow it made it and disappeared into the garbage can on the far corner. I hate rats. The rank marginally higher than mice, only because mice want to live in your house. They want to settle in and have their names added to your mailbox. While rats, for the most part are fine living outside in the secrets Nymh tunnels.

In other news, I watched Julie and Julia and realized I still have no idea how to chop onions.

I've also started hoarding fabric.  I finally understand my grandmother.

No comments:

Post a Comment